By using this application and providing personal information to us, you acknowledge that you have read and understood this privacy statement, and, to the extent your consent is necessary and valid under applicable law, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of such personal information by RUBIX and any third party recipients in accordance with this privacy statement.
The purpose of Client Feedback
The purpose of Client Feedback is to allow RUBIX professionals to obtain feedback about client engagements through the use of surveys in an effort to continuously improve the client experience, services and products provided by RUBIX.
We (RUBIX) do not collect sensitive personal data through this application (and please do not provide any when using it)
We do not pass personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes
We will not pass your information to third parties outside the RUBIX network for direct marketing purposes.
Personal Information We Collect
Providing personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement but failure to provide certain personal data may affect our ability to provide the services you have requested.
We collect the following personal information.
- Personal data provided directly by you
- We ask you to provide us with personal data (e.g. as part of registering to use the services) so we can provide the services. The personal data we ask for includes things like your name, professional title, business email address and user name.
- Personal data captured, created, inferred or derived from your use of the application
- IP address
- Personal data obtained from third party sources
- We do not collect personal data from third party sources.
Use of Personal Data
We use personal data for the following purposes.
- To provide the services requested by you or your organisation.
- To maintain the security of the services
- Authenticating the identity of users, authorising access to the application (including preventing unauthorised access) and for other security-related purposes, including system monitoring.
- To operate, administer, manage and improve the application
- Administering the application, troubleshooting issues and identifying areas of improvement.
- To maintain our administrative or client relationship management systems
- Where you are a business contact of ours, we will include your business contact details on our administrative or client relationship management systems, contact you in relation to the services and we may send you other material relevant to your interests (provided we have appropriate permission from you to do this, as required by law).
- To analyse how the application and associated services perform
- We may analyse how the application and associated services perform by reviewing the user data we capture.
- Identify and assess engagement opportunities with clients/potential clients
- Enable application users to find out information about one another